This time I will share how to replace HDD to SSD and install Windows 7 64 Bit. install win 7 ssd. install windows with ssd. how to install windows with ssd. bios settings for ssd windows 7. how to install windows 8 in ssd. how to install windows xp on ssd. how to install ssd on a laptop. how to boot ssd.
Following are the Steps to Change HDD to SSD and Windows 7 Installation.
- Ok, the first step is to open the CPU case.
- You open the bolt attached to the HDD with the CPU.
- You unplug the power cable and data cable connected to the HDD.
- Step four install the SSD, first connect the power cable and data cable on the SSD.
- After that attach the SSD to the CPU with the bolt, place the SSD to where it is already available on the CPU case, usually there is a special audit area of the SSD / HDD.
- After the SSD is installed, the next step we turn on the CPU. Don’t forget to connect the power cable.
- After the CPU is turned on, the next step enters the BIOS
- After that go to Boot Menu
- Then select DVD-RW (don’t forget to enter the Windows CD that you will install on the SSD)
- Then enter the Windows installation process. This time, Windows, which I will install, is Windows 7 64bit
- The first step for installation, you just stay next
- Then select INSTALL
- After that select “I accept the license terms”
- After that select “Custom (advanced)
- After that select “drive options (advanced)”
- Then you in this area you can set to make the partition you want to make 1 partition or more.
- If you have selected the partition you want to install OS Windows 7 64Bit, then Next
- Ok after that you wait for the installation process to complete
- After the installation process is complete, it will automatically restart.
- After that you enter the name of your computer
- Then if you want to add a password to your computer, please enter the password you want.
- After that, don’t forget to enter the Windows 7 64bit key product that you bought.
- After the installation process is complete, don’t forget to install the required drivers.
- Your first step is to enter your PC Driver CD, then turn it on.
- After that you install drivers that are not installed in the OS installation process such as: Chipset Drivers, Audio Drivers, LAN Drivers, Graphics Drivers, and others.
- Ok after all the drivers have been installed perfectly, you just need to install the applications needed for your PC, such as: Ms. Office, Adobe reader, Printer, and others.
The following is attached video
VIDEO HOW TO INSTALL THE SSD AND WINDOWS 7 INSTALLATION
May be useful
Don’t forget to share, guys 🙂