This time I will share how to create a Virtual CD Drive in UltraISO and how to mount an ISO file to a Virtual CD Drive.
1. The first step is to open the UltraISO software as an admin (Run as administrator)
2. Then select Options> After that select Configuration
3. After that, select Virtual Drive> Number of devices (here you specify how many virtual cd drives you want). After that click Ok.
4. If you are eating it will look like this, Virtual CD Drive (G) and Virtual CD Drive (H) will appear.
Ok, now we try to mount several ISO files to the newly created virtual CD Drive.
1. The first step right-click on the ISO file then select Mount to drive
2. The result will be like this:
VIDEO HOW TO MAKE A VIRTUAL CD DRIVE IN ULTRAISO AND HOW TO MOUNTH ISO FILE TO VIRTUAL CD DRIVE
Enjoy !! 🙂
May be useful
Don’t forget to share guys 🙂