This time I will share the advantages and disadvantages of blogger.
Advantages of Blogger:
- Integrated with Google Account. If you have an account on Gmail or Google Reader, you automatically have a blogger.com account
- Easy Sign Up process.
- Can install AdSense scripts (and other ad scripts)
- The Control Panel is very simple and easy to understand.
- Navigation is available in Indonesian.
- The CSS file can be edited.
- Admin navigation is simple, easy to understand: posts, settings, layout
- There is a widget for polling
- Can have many blogs in one account
- Platform free blogging that is “the most” can be customized
- You can use your own domain address (custom domain blogger)
- The term of service allows users to use their blogs as a means of making money. You are allowed to display ads on blogger.com
Lack of Blogger
- The dashboard display is too simple. For me personally, it’s not cool
- The choice of template is too little, so many blogs with similar appearance. Even so, you can search for various templates that are spread on the internet and use them.
- There is no default tracker stat. You need to install a tracker statistic like Google Analytics first.
- Can not make a “page page” as can be done wordpress.
- Cannot create sub-categories for posts
- The ration for storing images is only 300MB