I have had teaching experience in electronics and computer labs for 4 years as an instructor in basic electronics labs, digital system labs, microprocessor labs, lab interfaces, and embedded system labs. In addition, I also have work experience as an IT for 3 years in the financial industry, where my duties are to work on all computer installations (hardware and software), create networks, create proxies on routers, restrict data storage to USB, do server installation, creating virtual machines, creating active directories and file sharing. In addition, sometimes I am also assigned in the fields of multimedia and graphic designs on banners, business cards, ID cards, brochures, company profile videos, managing company websites, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
1. Install on a Server Computer or user.
2. Perform regular backups on PC servers or users.
3. Create virtual machines, active directories and file sharing on the server.
4. Creating a network:
– server installation
– router configuration
– switch configuration
– install servers, switches, routers and firewalls on the server rack
– setting the ISP IP address and Local address
– check network from server to user
5. Mikrotik Configuration
– Reset or delete default configuration
– Client Configuration
– Create User List
– Local Interface Configuration on the Router
– Create Firewall Rule
– Create the Bandwidth of Each IP
– NTP & Clock Configuration
6. Perform mainternance on the computer in the event of a system error or hardware and reinstallation.
7. Upgrading the Desktop PC:
– RAM upgrade
– ROM upgrade
– VGA upgrade
– processor upgrade
– Upgrade processor fan
– make 2 or 3 monitors
– make 2 CPU 1 monitors
8. System settings on each PC:
– VPN access
– Server access
– Access dynamic systems
– Access data from the exchange (S-Invest and IQ +) using JTPM (integrated capital market network)
9. Setting and Sharing Data printer or USB.
10. Designing websites and social media companies.
11. Support users to resolve technical issues related to their desktops, laptops, tablets, phones, printer, network connectivity, Scanner and IP Phone.
12. Hardware & software maintenance (e.g. Replace Printer Drum/Toner, Apply Software Update, Installation Operating Sistem).
13. Assist and communicate to user via email, chat, phone and on-site.
14. Manage IT inventory and record.
15. Manage users email, chat and share folder accounts.